Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A DAZZLING AFFAIR

Here are a few photos of me and some of my favorite SHOE-Dazzlers. Like, I mentioned before, I did my first appearance for ShoeDazzle this weekend at the Shade Hotel in Manhattan Beach at the Miss California USA and Miss Teen USA press event. I had such an amazing time. Thank you for all the Dazzlers that won the "Dazzle Me" contest that was held via Twitter & Facebook. If you are not a member, sign up today- http://www.shoedazzle.com/.


On Saturday, I had the best time as the official stylist for Miss California USA. It was a gorgeous day at the Shade Hotel in Manhattan Beach, but the day wasn't the only thing gorgeous. I was surrounded by over 500 beautiful faces. I was there to talk about fashion, styling, and ShoeDazzle! The Dazzlers came out to support me and it made me feel so loved!













No comments:

Post a Comment