Monday, March 8, 2010

O is for OSCAR

O is for Oscar and what an Oscars it was! I was invited to Elton John's viewing party at the Pacific Design Center. Amongst me were Natalie Portman, Kimora Simmons, and even Rachel Zoe. I was also on the list for the E! After Party at Drais inside the W Hollywood Hotel, so much fun! And then Vanity Fair, where everyone you could imagine was there! The Who's Who of Hollywood sparkled and shined that night. Here's a few photos of me getting ready before hand and then Pavy and I in the limo to the night's events!



(Above: Me trying on the Max Azria dress in my old apartment, before hair and makeup)


After I got ready, . . .











In the limo, on the way to pick up Pavy!









Pavy & me in the limo. Yes, I was being pouty! lol








On the way to the parties, . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment