Sunday, March 14, 2010

PROJECT: EMILEE QUINN

I feel like Tyra Banks. She has a show on tv called, "America's Next Top Model" and I am helping to create a model, except I am 3,000 miles away. I decided that after I met this beautiful 19 year old from Titusville, Florida (about 15 miles from where I was raised), that it was my responsibility to help manifest her dreams. I have the connections, so it was time to put them to the test. And thus far, . . .check out this supermodel in the making! Meet Emilee Quinn!






















































































































Photos by Ami Blitch & Sarah Bruker for www.studiofivesix.com
Makeup by Demi
Models: Emilee Quinn & Jarrett Ricker
Art Direction & Styling by ME

No comments:

Post a Comment