Wednesday, March 17, 2010

WELCOME TO THE NEW CRIB

Carrie Bradshaw eat your heart out! It may not be Manhattan, but it's Beverly Hills baby! Here is my new piece of heaven in the 90210 and guess who lives a block away from me? American Idol's own Simon Cowell! I love this place, all hardwood floors and crown-molding, the walls were artistically painted for me. Perfect place for me to call home, . . .welcome to my new crib!


1/2 of my living room













The other half!












The cute kitchen where I will store my sweaters in my stove, just kidding! Where I will be making my yummy dinners for my dinner parties!










Loooonnnggg hallway!












My retro bathroom, how cool, right?












Where all the magic will go down, . . .I can't wait for you all to see! I am talking about the magic in my interior design, what were you thinking??

No comments:

Post a Comment